Monday, June 22, 2009

things have been busy with me. Bobby, michael, Tara and Megan stayed with me all of last week. Bob and Megan are engaged now, he popped the question in the middle of a gnarly traffic jam on our way back from hood river, we were stopped on the freeway and the ran off together and found a magical waterfall and decided to de together forever, so thats cool. plus they left me with some new towels and blankets so ill have enough when everyone stays here for Dylans birthday.

Things I need to do.
Find a more fulfilling job, clean my house, fix my motorcycle again.

I cant find my camera but i think there are pics from this last week to share when I do.

2 comments:

  1. Great! Bobby needs to set up a blog so we can follow him. I can imagine a lot of talk about grab-ass and working hard and what not. Are you still coming to PHX this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im gonna try, I have abunch of stuff to do this summer wich is exciting. only room for one more trip in my schedule I think and its either PHX/FLG or vegas or hawaii.

    ReplyDelete