Monday, July 13, 2009

biker-stache


I dont know if ive mentioned this but i got the hawk back on the road and it is a blast. I got 1500 from insurance and it took 250 dollars and about 45 minutes from Austin and I to get it rolling again. its thrilling, it makes me really want to get a purely track bike and start going to the race track. no cars, no lights or stop signs, fun, I want to drag a knee. the feeling of leaning over on a motorcycle in turns is awesome, you cant get it anywhere else. you can get a tiny little taste on a bike but its not even close.

its bad though because im getting more comfortable every day and i want to take turns faster and faster but i know it is a bad idea on the street, enough about that though...
dylan is funny, i was doing the dishes facing away from her while she was eating. i dont know how long she was holding this onion there but she was just waiting for me to turn around and see, when i did we both cracked up. This is a cool thing about daycare, she learns things that you dont show her, I love being suprised by cool stuff that she does.

like
1 counting to 9
2 abc's and other songs (not perfect)
3 cleaning up

she also has learned the word "mine!" usually accompanied with jerking some object away, so thats fun.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, be careful on that motorcycle. You are starting to sound like an adrenaline junky, and it scares me.

    But seriously, your daughter is getting so big. Kids are awesome...

    ReplyDelete