Wednesday, September 9, 2009

what????

So last night all I could think about was writing poetry about all the shit that I've been thinking about the last few days. Its so weird because Ive never been interested in poetry or writing, or even telling stories about my life or thoughts, but I couldnt go to sleep, I had to write. I ended up just writing down the topics so I wouldn't forget and then I just thought for hours about my life and stuff and how I should write it down. It'll probably never happen, and Im not writing this here so someone can say "just write it on here" or something and then I would be like"aw shucks, really, OK."

not because I wouldn't want anyone to read it, because I would want people to read it, but because i couldnt write it on the computer, it would have to be pen and paper.

jeez that was weird...

anyway, Dylan is getting super into photography, she titled this one Its a bit cold out, new shirt on? Its from her latest series consisting entirely of self portraits done at arms reach.

Here is a banger photo that fell into my lap, Yo might be pissed that I broke it first.. 1997 or something BSTS, desert west. photo: DT, developed at shadow mountain high school!
steezy!

2 comments:

  1. OHHHH stick it yo

    and write that stuff in blood on a tablet, then smash it and glue it back together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan Says "I went to North Canyon Dick"

    ReplyDelete