Saturday, April 4, 2009

Home run


Im going to try and post something here everyday. I worked 10 hours straight today so I dont have much to report. My newer job is starting to REALLY pick up as far as business so i think im gonna quit the pizza job. I only work there once a week anyway so it isnt a big deal. Good news though, spring is officialy here in Portland, it is 62 right now, its supposed to be sunny all week and it should hit 70 on monday, feels great. I gotta get my motorcycle on the road!


speaking of transportation... Im putting together a little "cruiser/convenience store/friend in town" bike... here is a photo of it as it sits. I'll keep you posted on the progress.


In other transportation news, my new civic failed emissions! shit, gotta figure that out now.

oh well, Ill leave you with a pic from the fall, wiffle ball home run right here in front of your people.

No comments:

Post a Comment