Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nice Day Today

Just got home from work and wow is i beautiful today, here is a pic I took on my way home from work. That is a view of downtown from just across the river, the bridge on the left is Burnside bridge and you can see all the cherry blossoms blooming at the park along the west side of the river to the right. I live right off of Burnside and SE 16th ave, this picture was taken from the east entrance to the Steele bridge so if you want to you can google map that shit and get a good idea of the grand scheme.


On another note, Im not on the new schedule at the pizza place so i think they must have caught my vibes. Im glad because it is supposed to be perfect tomorrow and I want to go skate instead of working from 8 am till 10 pm. maybe Ill have some skate pics for ya tomorrow. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment