Wednesday, April 8, 2009

not working is fun

Good couple of days off, pretty productive. I got a few pics but my camera is finally on its last leg, im gonna need a new one soon. here is a little front slasher at holly farm. Its a tiny skatepark that is nearly always empty, me and orin, zach and perro had a good session. this was today.
finished my cruiser bike yesterday, here it is almost done, its finished now but i dont have any pictures of it completed. you can get a good idea of how awesome it came out anyway.

This is one of chucks dart frogs, he breeds them in his room and they are awesome. this guys was in the most perfect spot and I went to take a picture of him and my camera started to act up so I didnt get the money shot.
tomorrow the good life continues, I should get my motorcycle on the road this week. ill keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment